3. USE OF SOFTWARE: Law Firm or its Licensors may make certain software available to you from the Website. If you use software from the Website, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, Software) are deemed to be licensed to you by Law Firm or its Licensors, for your personal use only. Law Firm or its Licensors do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Law Firm or its Licensors retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Law Firm or its Licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
4. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: All contents of Website or Service are: Copyright © 2014 CREATIVE VISION LEGAL except as noted. All rights reserved. The trademark CREATIVE VISION LEGAL and creativevisionlegal.com are subject to trademark rights held exclusively by Michael J. Thomas. Nothing contained on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to any of the copyrighted material (including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, or videos), trademarks, service marks, or logos (Content) owned by Law Firm or by any third party for anything other than non-commercial, personal uses. If you would like to link to this website, please seek .
5. PROHIBITED USES: Law Firm imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Website and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Website or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Website, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website or Service, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing; (d) using the Website or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Law Firm in providing the Website or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability. You also agree not to use or cause to be used metatag searches of the Website or the service, or to manipulate the Content in any way, including but not limited to framing, alteration of content or parts thereof, re-branding of content, or hidden text techniques).
9. NO WARRANTIES: LAW FIRM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. LAW FIRM IS MAKING THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LAW FIRM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. LAW FIRM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. JURISDICTIONAL LIMITS ON USE: Law Firm designates its principal office as 201 Spear Street Suite 1100, San Francisco, CA 94105 and Michael J. Thomas as the attorney responsible for the Website. Michael J. Thomas is licensed to practice law in the state of California and therefore, Law Firm and Michael J. Thomas may only establish an attorney-client relationship with you if you are a resident of California, own or intend on starting a business operating under the laws of California, need legal advice related to California law, or utilize the federal copyright or trademark registration services on this website. Law Firm makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations except those related to federal copyright or trademark law. Your use of or access to the Website should not be construed as Law Firms purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.