Small Business Legal Bundle
To help ensure that your business is built on a solid foundation, Creative Vision Legal is offering the “Small Business Legal Bundle” for a limited time. To find out about Creative Vision Legal’s “Small Business Legal Bundle,” watch this informative video.
With the Small Business Legal Bundle, you get:
- A total of 2 hours of legal consultations (30-minute legal consultations before and after your LLC is formed, a total of 30 minutes after USPTO search and after nationwide search report, and an extra 30 minutes that you can use immediately or bank for later)
- Completion and filing of all documents necessary to form an LLC with the California Secretary of State
- Customized LLC operating agreement based on your initial consultation and online questionnaire answers, and a checklist of important tasks to complete after formation
- Preliminary trademark search of USPTO records to see if your business name is already registered
- Comprehensive nationwide trademark search report, analysis, and written opinion about clearance of your business name
- Preparation of your USPTO trademark application
Trademark Search Report: $345
Filings Fees: $105 for LLC filings + $275 USPTO filing fees for one class of goods/services
Creative Vision Legal is a law firm offering online legal services tailored to small business owners, artists, and musicians looking for affordable yet reliable service and advice related to intellectual property rights or starting a business. Unlike many other online legal service websites, all services offered are performed by a licensed, practicing attorney. The firm’s founder and attorney Michael J. Thomas has been licensed to practice law in California since 2004 and has advised small businesses, bands, artists, and film makers.
Interested in other legal services like incorporating, registering a trademark or copyright, getting intellectual property contracts, or receiving legal advice by phone or Skype? Visit Creative Vision Legal’s “Getting Started” page. All service packages include 30 minutes of legal advice and customized documents drafted by Mr. Thomas.